By Abby Denson
Traveling to Japan hasn't ever been quite a bit fun—visit the land of anime, manga, cosplay, scorching springs and sushi!
This photograph Japan commute consultant is the 1st of its type exploring eastern tradition from a cartoonist's standpoint. Cool Japan Guide takes you on a enjoyable journey from the high-energy city streets of Tokyo to the peaceable Zen gardens and Shinto shrines of Kyoto and introduces you to:
- the fascinating international of jap food—from bento to sushi and every little thing in between.
- the otaku (geek) tradition of Japan, together with a manga industry in Tokyo the place artists reveal and promote their unique artwork.
- the whole eastern procuring adventure, from combini (not your run-of-the-mill comfort stores!) to depato (department shops with everything).
- the world's greatest manga, anime and cosplay festivals.
- lots of alternative fascinating locations to head and issues to do—like zen gardens, conventional eastern arts, and a trip on a eastern bullet train.
Whether you are ready to hop a airplane and commute to Japan the next day to come, or drawn to jap tradition, this enjoyable and colourful travelogue by means of famous comedian e-book artist and meals blogger Abby Denson, husband Matt, good friend Yuuko, and sidekick, Kitty candy teeth, will current Japan in a special and interesting manner.